WE BUILD THEM THE OLD FASHION WAY!
We use the very best materials and all of our builders are seasoned builders who have built million-dollar custom homes and have won awards for their finish work.
We have three custom builders at this moment, and it takes us between five and 6 months to finish a project.
These are some of the features we offer in our new homes:
- Every home has a covered porch, stone on the front and around the entrance.
- Some of the Front porches are large and some are small, but all are covered.
- All our homes have a presentation foyer so that you do not walk directly into the home.
- We feel that the presentation of real wood floors finished in place is a punctuation that our homes must have.
- We put the latest in tile configuration in all our rooms that are not hardwood or carpet
- Our homes have either granite counters or quartz counters, with soft-close doors and drawers on our cabinetry.
- The homes have nine and 10-foot ceilings and lots of heavy crown molding and where the structure allows we do trey and coiffured and chapel ceilings.
- The features include a well-appointed fireplace with hearth and mantle, and custom brushed nickel lighting.
- We try to design so that there is a prominent place for French or double atrium doors and oversized windows.
- All the door hardware is brushed nickel because in the offices we have done we have found that the brushed nickel does not seem to ever show wear.
- The lighting we use is also brushed nickel because that is what is in style and doesn’t seem to ever stop looking great.
- The master bath gets extra attention in that it is all tile and the showers are beautiful and there is a garden tub in the master bath.
- We use turned rods, custom boxing and wooden shelves in all our closets.
- There is plenty of recessed lighting in the kitchen and fans in the great room, the bedrooms and dining area.
- Unless the lot does not allow for it, we build a big screened porch in with double Atrium doors off the family room or master bedroom… Or sometimes both!
- We sod the front yard and seed the back and plant lots of bushes and flowering plants.
- We use the same cabinetry in the kitchen, laundry room and bathrooms (high quality cabinetry with soft-close doors and drawers.)
- Our roofs are always architectural shingle and have been treated so that no mold grows on them.
- Most of our homes have oversized garages, power door openers and custom doors
- The plumbing fixtures throughout the homes are brushed nickel and are of the latest styling.
Phillips standardizes all these features in homes built by our independent builders.